Top Law Scholarships to study in Europe
To study in Germany:
- DAAD Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance (PPGG) – Postgraduate scholarships for students from countries in Africa, Latin America, South Asia, Southeast Asia and the Middle East, to undertake a master’s degree in public policy at a participating German university. Applicants should have studied a related undergraduate degree (e.g. law, economics or politics) and should intend to use their qualification within their country of origin.
- Max Planck Society Research Scholarships – Doctoral and postdoctoral law scholarships for doctoral students and researchers to study law in Germany.
To study in the Netherlands:
- Amsterdam Law School Merit Scholarships @ UvA – LLM scholarships for students to gain funding for study law at master’s level within the University of Amsterdam’s Faculty of Law. Applicants should already hold an LLB degree.
- Holland Scholarship @ University of Groningen – A €5,000 scholarship is available for bright undergraduate non-EU students who hold a degree from a university outside the Netherlands and have received an admission offer from the University of Groningen for one of the programs listed here.
To study in the UK:
- Dickson Poon Undergraduate Law Scholarship Programme @ King’s College London – Undergraduate scholarships for law students studying at the Dickson Poon School of Law, King’s College London.
- Henry Arthur Hollond Studentship in Law @ University of Cambridge – Studentship for an enrolling student on the LLM program at the University of Cambridge’s Trinity College. (Scroll down the page to view full scholarship details).
- John Bloom Law Bursary – UK scholarships for students looking to pursue a law degree at a recognized UK university. Available to UK citizens with financial need only.
- Law School Scholarships and Grants @ UCL – Various undergraduate scholarships for law students studying at UCL (University College London) in the Faculty of Laws.
- LLB Scholarships @ University of Birmingham – Various law scholarships and grants for domestic and international students to study the LLB (Bachelor of Laws) program at the University of Birmingham’s Law School.
- Margaret Bennett Scholarship for African Women @ LSE – LLM scholarships to study the Master of Laws program at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), open to female students from Africa (preference given to students from North Africa).
- Postgraduate Law School Funding @ QMUL – Scholarships for law students undertaking the LLM, MSc or PhD programs at Queen Mary University of London’s School of Law.
- Taught Postgraduate Scholarships @ University of Kent – Various postgraduate scholarships for students studying the Taught LLM program at the University of Kent.
source of image: foreignscholarship.info